Jan Martindale at West Seattle Cellars

April 10, 2014




Jan Martindale:

For April’s Art Walk, we will be continuing our display of photos I took on my two-week sojourn in Myanmar (Burma) in January with my sister. Rudyard Kipling once wrote that Burma “is quite unlike any place you know about.” We found that to be true in many wonderful ways. The people were genuinely warm and welcoming and we had countless delightful and unexpected encounters and experiences along the way. I took lots of photos and I am currently showing a selection that reflects some of my favorite impressions.
On Art Walk night this week, our weekly free tasting will feature southern French wines from West Seattle’s own Small Vineyards. Our good friend Tristan Ohms will be on hand to pour a great selection of wines he has picked out for our tasting. Come by this Thursday, April 10, from 5:30 to 9:00 for French wines and images of Myanmar.

West Seattle Cellars is located at 6026 California Ave. SW.

No comments: