Edie's August Artist Barbie Bond


“Washed Ashore: A Vintage Collection” "Barbie Bond has been creating mixed media for most of her life. She has a fine arts degree from Washington State and is currently designing kitchens. This work incorporates vintage objects found in flea markets from Seattle and Barcelona. Her jewelry is a unique combination of watches, skeleton keys and vintage pieces- treasures she has collected for years. The shadow boxes include 1920's era postcards from Spain reminiscent of travel, intrigue and love left behind."

We will be serving wine and treats.

1 comment:

GENICA said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://onlinegamescom.net