11. Sue Danielson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Wild Rose's presents "Northwest Autumn" floral's and landscapes in oil by Janet Ramble
16. Michelle Smith Lewis and Debbie BianchiImages of SolitudeAbout the artists:"Images of Solitude", photography by Michelle Smith LewisHer dreams and memories often appear throughout her work, fueling the images with quiet anticipation... the peace and tranquility of a moment made still... solitude.Paintings by Debbie Bianchi Incorporating a subtle mix of common things in uncommon ways. In this series, her inspirations come from her children, crows, and current trends in textiles and papers.In her paintings, Debbie works mostly with acrylic and develops her paintings through a process of creation, destruction, and preservation. On canvas she starts with paper, vintage texts or stencils for the beginning texture. Sometimes layer upon layer are added and then selectively removed in order to reveal the original layer. This also gives an encaustic feel to the painting.
18. Gregg Turner, "Reflections
21.Georgia Blu is proud to feature the jewelry of Heather Moore. Heather MooreJewelry includes not only beautiful necklaces, but rings, bracelets, keyrings, and cuff links, to name just a few. On this night only you willreceive 20% off our normal pricing on any Heather Moore jewelry purchase.
27. Alki Bathhouse Art Studio: Barbara Draper - Abstract Expressionist paintings in acrylic on canvas, each piece having a personal story. Also showing work are artists Jana Ablin, Sharon Ackerlund, Nancy Adams, Barbara Benedetto, Colleen Doherty, Julie Eiselt, Jessica Jee, Jennifer Jennings, Kristie McLean, Richard Pierce, Alison Power, and Janet Skinner.
32. Kevin Higinbotham, "Works on Steel"
34. Iris Muranaka, Jenn Leach, and Kathleen Lopez, "3 Sisters from Different Mothers" Long time friends, all photographers, show their art together.
35.The Bohemian is pleased to host these fine local artists:
Victoria Heuman: Innovative multi-canvas acrylics. Sculpturalabstract compositions rich in color and theme. http://www.jetscapes.com/
Brian Nunes: Prints from original oils and acrylics. Surrealistcompositions inspired by Salvador Dali and Vladimir Kush.http://www.brianart.com/
Joni James: Passionate depictions of various musical instruments. Exotic and warm acrylics/mixed- media on canvas. Framed.http://www.artbyjonijames.blogspot.com/
Trina Smith: Bold, high-contrast compositions. Large to small oils oncanvas. Engaging use of color in grid-like email@example.com
41. Rob of RJB PHOTO has been shooting his flavor of Hot Rod Pin-up photographyfor the past 10 years, now he is taking it to a new level, Horror, Hot RodPin-up Photography! This show has already been causing waves on theinternet, after being censored minutes after posting the show flyer! You donot want to miss this show!
42. Youth from Nature Consortium’s Youth Art Program at Yesler Terrace and Rainier VistaYouth Art Program Exhibition and work by Trista Saunders and live music Photography, paintings, mixed-media, 2D and 3D visual creations Trista’s website is: http://www.tristasaunders.com/Youth Art Program website: http://www.naturec.org/art.htm