View Larger Map
1. Click! Design that Fits 2210 California Ave SW http://www.clickdesignthatfits.com/ will feature the work of West Seattle artist Diane Culhane. Her paintings are vibrant, full of color and create environments where memory and knowledge can play. "I want each painting to ask something, and at its best moments, I want the question to remain unanswered."
2. Mission 2325 California Ave SW http://www.missionbar.com/
3. Blackbird Bistro 2329 California Ave SW http://www.blackbirdbistro.com/
4. Alki Mail 4701 SW Admiral http://www.alkimail.com/
5. Revolution Coffee & Art 4217 SW Admiral http://www.revolutioncoffee.net/ Tim Miller. "Flash Polarity" Oil on Canvas
6. Circa 2605 California Ave SW
WEST SEATTLE JUNCTION North
7. Styling Studio 3230 California Ave SW
8. The Body Bar 4156 California Ave SW http://www.seattlebodybar.com/
Cindy Apple www.cindyapple.com
9. Ginomai Artists Studio 4401 42nd Ave SW http://ginomai.blogspot.com/ ginomai community room:Mike Doyle, Stephanie Norris, Gail Bissell, Toni Sullivan, Steph Dorman, and Kelly McLain in a group show
10. Hotwire Online Coffeehouse 4410 California Ave SW http://www.hotwirecoffee.com/ Collage by Liz Cohn
11. Shoofly Pie 4444 California Ave SW http://www.shooflypiecompany.com/ Trisha Keiman Oils ,acrylics, pen/ink/and watercolors. Trisha has travel extensively throughout the world and brings the influences of the people and the cultures she has experienced to her work.
12. Clementines 4447 California Ave SW http://www.clementines.com/ Kate Fluckinger, oil and encaustic paintings. www.katefluckinger.com
13. Keller Williams Reality hosted by Edna Bishop 4452 California Ave SW http://www.kwseattle.com/ & http://www.westseattleviews.com/ Karlei Dei Seda - Oil on canvas www.karleidei.etsy.com Mark Holter - Oil on canvas www.flickr.com/photos/markholterart Barbara Gannis - Jewelry Dâvorah Levy - Beads of Beauty - handmade jewelry from the Huichol Center of Mexico, Catered by Emerald Cove Catering (edible art)
WEST SEATTLE JUNCTION Main
14. Sweetie Boutique 4508 California Ave SW http://www.sweetieboutique.com/
15. Brunette Mix 4306 SW Oregon http://www.brunettemix.net/
16. Capers 4521 California Ave SW
17. Windermere Real Estate hosted by Kim Tingley 4526 California Ave SW http://www.winderemere-westseattle.com/ & http://kimsbest.com/ , Elissa Stern's lifelong fascination with figures , facial expressions andanimals is brought to life as she combines the use of texture,shape and colorto create unique acrylic paintings and ceramic masks. snacks provided by Metropolitan Market
18. Wild Rose 4529 California Ave SW watercolors, by Nan Hahn
19. Coffee to a Tea with Sugar & Sugar Rush 4541 California Ave SW http://www.sugarrushbakingcompany.com/
20. 8 Limbs Yoga 4546 1/2 California Ave SW http://www.8limbsyoga.com/
21. Verite Coffee & Cupcake Royale 4556 California Ave SW http://www.cupcakeroyale.com/ Kelly Neidig, Memories and Fleeting Landscapes, Oil on canvas and wood, "I know a painting is finished when I can look at it and be transported to another place and time"
22. Dream Dinners West Seattle 4701 41st Ave SW #101 http://www.dreamdinners.com/
23. Georgia Blu 4707 California Ave SW http://www.georgiablu.com/
24. Arts West Gallery 4711 California Ave SW http://www.artswest.org/
25. Talaricos 4718 California Ave SW http://www.talaricoswest.com/ Photography by Mark B. Bauschke Surreal Landscapes
26. Twilight Art 4306 SW Alaska St http://www.twilightart.net/ Marty Gordon, Mary Enslow, and Jarrod Eastman
27. Edie’s Shoes 4310 SW Alaska St http://www.ediesshoes.com/ james hadden
28. Elliot Bay Brewery & Pub 4720 California Ave SW http://www.elliotbaybrewing.com/
WEST SEATTLE JUNCTION South
29. West Seattle Nursery 5275 California Ave SW Mary Downes, Quilt Artist and Janet Ramble, Landscape and Floral paintings and complimentary tasting featuring Pacific Northwest wines.
30. M3 Bodyworks 5410 California Ave SW http://www.m3bodyworks.com/
31. C&P Coffee 5612 California Ave SW http://www.candpcoffee.com/
32. Bubbles on Delridge 4800 Delridge Way SW http://www.bubblesonalki.com/ Anita Ann Mehus will share her love of color with her acrylic paintings this month. She has been painting and sculpting since she was a young girl in Cody, Wyoming. These fun works are a joy to see.